America's Historic Triangle for the Holidays
Holiday Ticket & Package
“Foods & Feasts of Colonial Virginia” Event: November 26-28, 2015
“A Colonial Christmas” Event: December 1, 2015-January 3, 2016
“Clayton & Catesby: Botanical Virginia” exhibit December 5, 2015-Februrary 28, 2016
Colonial Williamsburg’s “Grand Illumination”: December 6, 2015
- The America’s Historic Triangle ticket features unlimited admission to three premier living-history museums – Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement and the Yorktown Victory Center – and two National Park sites – Historic Jamestowne and Yorktown Battlefield – for up to seven days.
- Visit Nov 26-Jan. 3, as Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Victory Center and Colonial Williamsburg celebrate the holiday season. Also visit Historic Jamestowne and Yorktown Battlefield.
- Special programs include “Foods & Feasts of Colonial Virginia,” Nov. 26-28, at Jamestown Settlement and the Yorktown Victory Center, “A Colonial Christmas,” Dec. 1-Jan. 3, at Jamestown Settlement and the Yorktown Victory Center, and the spectacular “Grand Illumination” at Colonial Williamsburg, Dec. 6.
- At Jamestown Settlement during “A Colonial Christmas,” enjoy holiday musical entertainment Dec. 26-31. Learn about the English colonists’ Christmas at sea and the Powhatan Indian hospitality shown to John Smith during a 1608 winter storm. Traditional English entertainment by the Lord of Misrule December 5-6 and December 19-31. See “Clayton & Catesby: Botanical Virginia,” a special exhibit, December 5, 2015-February 28, 2016.
- Museums also feature gallery exhibits and outdoor re-creations of a Powhatan Indian village, three 1607 ships, and colonial fort at Jamestown Settlement, and a Continental Army encampment and Revolution-era farm at the Yorktown Victory Center.
- Visit Yorktown Victory Center one day. Come to Jamestown Settlement the next. Then head to Colonial Williamsburg. Seven days of unlimited admission.
Directions for Purchasing Tickets
- Click on any of the above “Buy” links. You will be directed to a separate site to purchase tickets.
- Click on the “Holidays” link at the top of the page.
- Enter the quantity of America’s Historic Triangle for the Holidays tickets you plan to purchase. Select your tickets & arrival date.
- Scroll down and “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Checkout.” You are ready for your fun-filled adventure!