Summer Teacher Institute
Application and Recommendation Instructions
To apply for the 2021 Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation’s Summer Teacher Institute at Jamestown Settlement July 12-15, you must complete the online application form below by 9 a.m. on April 30, 2021 and a letter of recommendation must be submitted by an administrator from your school/division also by April 30, 2021.
Instructions for submitting your online application form due by 9 a.m. on April 30, 2021:
- Fill in the information requested in each box. Please fill in all fields.
- Type the numeric character of the security code at the bottom of the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will see a message that your application has been submitted along with instructions for submitting your letter of recommendation.
Instructions for submitting your letter of recommendation due by April 30, 2021:
- Click here to access and print or e-mail the recommendation instructions for your administrator.
- In order to complete your application package, a letter of recommendation from an administrator in your school/division is required. The letter can be from an assistant principal, principal or central office administrator.
- Within one week of receiving the letter of recommendation, you will receive an e-mail confirming that your application package is complete (if we have both your application and recommendation) and let you know what to expect next.
Teachers Institute Application Form
Please fill in all fields on the form.