Homeschool Tours and Programs
History is Fun for Homeschool Students at Jamestown Settlement & American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
Homeschool students will love discovering the sights and sounds of the 17th- and 18th-centuries while learning about their nation’s history.
Homeschool Program Days: September 7-22, 2019
• $12 per family member – Visit as many times as you like during “Homeschool Program Days.”
• Children ages 3 and under are free.
Email reservations at email@example.com. The Reservations office is open Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Purchase tickets in person at either museum during Homeschool Program Days.
• Admission to Jamestown Settlement throughout Homeschool Program Days, including the introductory film 1607: A Nation Takes Root, permanent exhibition galleries, replica 1607 ships, re-created Powhatan Indian village, and 1610-1614 colonial fort, and more.
• Admission to the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown throughout Homeschool Program Days, including Revolution-themed films, permanent exhibition galleries, re-created Continental Army encampment and 18th-century Revolution-era farm.
• One two-hour tour at each site, with a Family Guided Tour, designed for family members of all ages.
Tours must be booked in advance by emailing Reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing tickets online.
Homeschool Program Days – September 7-22, 2019
Jamestown Settlement Family Guided Tours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, September 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Family Guided Tour at Jamestown Settlement – All ages
Visit re-creations of a Powhatan Indian village, 1607 ships and colonial fort on this two-hour tour designed to introduce the history and cultures of America’s first permanent English settlement at Jamestown, Virginia.
American Revolution Museum at Yorktown Family Guided Tours: Tuesdays and Thursday, September 10, 12, 17 and 19, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Family Guided Tour at the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown – all ages
This tour presents an overview of life during the American Revolution, with visits to immersive galleries, a re-created Continental Army encampment and Revolution-era farm. Hands-on activities throughout the tour enhance the story and engage visitors of every age!
Can’t visit during Homeschool Program Days?
Our homeschool daily rates are for home educators with their students.
Purchased only onsite at Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown. One visit per museum.
Not valid during Homeschool Program Days, May 20 – June 3, 2019. Valid homeschool identification must be presented at check in.
The homeschool daily rate is not valid during Homeschool Program Days, May 20- June 2, 2019 or September 7-22, 2019
- Jamestown Settlement & the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown Combination Ticket: $10.50 youth / $15.50 adults
- Jamestown Settlement Ticket: $7.25 youth / $10.25 adults
- The American Revolution Museum at Yorktown Ticket: $7.25 youth / $10.25 adults
For more information about homeschool programs contact group reservations:
(757) 253-4939 • (888) 868-7593 • fax (757) 253-4997 • email@example.com.