The Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation, Inc., is launching a Corporate Circle to bolster the Annual Fund. Corporations making investments of $5,000 and above will qualify for membership in this exclusive corporate circle.
Your gift of $500 or more may qualify for the Baker Victory Challenge! Learn more.
Leadership gifts from the corporate community will enhance the museums and enable the Foundation to bring history to life for schoolchildren and visitors of all ages by acquiring and conserving artifacts, presenting special exhibitions, educational programs, and museum events.
In addition to membership benefits provided in The 1607 Society, members of the Corporate Circle can receive:
• Public recognition at both museums for one year following gift ($10,000 and above members).
• Special recognition on Quadricentennial Plaza benches ($10,000 and above members).
• Signage at Foundation, Inc., donor events.
• Listing in JYF, Inc., printed materials and the Annual Fund section of the Foundation’s Web site.
• Annual corporate leadership briefing event with the Foundation’s Executive Director.
• Private VIP tours of Jamestown Settlement and The American Revolution Museum at Yorktown for up to 10 employees or clients, upon request.
• Access to hospitality areas during special museum events or designated days.
• Pre-registration for exclusive donor travel opportunities, events and other educational programs.
For more information about the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation, Inc.’s corporate giving program, please call (757) 253-4108, or donate online.