The Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation offers internships for undergraduate and graduate students who are seeking job experience and continued education. Applications will generally be required to follow these guidelines:
- are currently enrolled as a undergraduate student, graduate student or have graduated within the current school year;
- have maintained or close to a 3.0 grade point average.
Guidelines may vary depending on the specific internship. Please be aware that internships are not available in every area each semester. The programs can vary each semester on an as-needed basis.
The Foundation will offer unpaid internship positions for Summer 2021. Please check back for more information about Spring 2022 opportunities.
Please click the link below to see the different internships available or if interested in applying click the application below and submit it to email@example.com. Internships are subject to change due to availability and impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information on future internships, please check our website closer to the semester you wish to apply for to see which programs will be offered.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will housing or transportation be available?
- Housing and transportation will not be provided, but we can do our best to give as many available options as possible to use.
- If I am selected, may I receive course credit for my participation?
- As the Foundation, we are not able to give credits for courses. However, if your school allow the internship to count as a course credit, we are happy to complete the paperwork necessary to receive the credit.
- Will I be able to work at the museums or for the Foundation after the internship?
- Internships at the Foundation do not automatically guarantee a position afterward. Students are still able to apply for any positions available and volunteer in a number of roles throughout the agency.