HISTORY IS FUN SEVEN-DAY TICKET to Jamestown Settlement & American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
This Web-only special History is Fun! ticket to the Jamestown Settlement and the new American Revolution Museum at Yorktown provides seven days of unlimited admission to each museum.
Jamestown Settlement living-history museum tells the story of our nation’s beginnings through film, gallery exhibits and historical interpretation and hands-on fun in outdoor re-created settings of a Powhatan Indian village, three ships and a colonial fort. At the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown enjoy exciting new indoor exhibition galleries featuring historical artifacts, immersive environments, interactive exhibits and films, including “The Siege of Yorktown,” with a 180-degree surround screen, and a Continental Army encampment and Revolution-era farm living-history areas.
The History is Fun! value ticket is $23.00 for adults and $12.00 for ages 6-12. Children under 6 are free. Save 20% off the individual admission price! Parking is free at Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown.
Directions for Purchasing Tickets
- Click on any of the “Buy” links. You will be directed to a separate site to purchase tickets.
- Click on the “Buy Now” link under History Is Fun on the left hand side of the page.
- Enter approximate date of travel.
- Scroll down and enter the quantity of Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown combination tickets you plan to purchase and choose “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Checkout.” You are ready for your fun-filled adventure!