HISTORY IS FUN SEVEN-DAY TICKET to Jamestown Settlement & American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
This Web-only special History is Fun! ticket to the Jamestown Settlement and the new American Revolution Museum at Yorktown provides seven days of unlimited admission to each museum.
These living-history museums tell the story of our nation’s beginnings through film, gallery exhibits and historical interpretation and hands-on fun in outdoor re-created settings of a Powhatan Indian village, three ships and a colonial fort at Jamestown Settlement and, at the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, exciting new indoor exhibition galleries featuring historical artifacts, immersive environments, interactive exhibits and films, including “The Siege of Yorktown,” with a 180-degree surround screen, and a Continental Army encampment and Revolution-era farm.
The History is Fun! value ticket is $23.00 for adults, and $12.00 for ages 6-12. Children under 6 are free. Save nearly 20% off the individual admission price! Parking is free at Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown.
Directions for Purchasing Tickets
- Click on any of the “Buy” links. You will be directed to a separate site to purchase tickets.
- Click on the “Buy Now” link under History Is Fun on the left hand side of the page.
- Enter approximate date of travel.
- Scroll down and enter the quantity of Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown combination tickets you plan to purchase and choose “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Checkout.” You are ready for your fun-filled adventure!