America's Historic Triangle 7-Day Pass
Visit 5 of America’s Top Historical Attractions for 1 Price!
Experience four seasons of fun in America’s Historic Triangle —Jamestown, Williamsburg and Yorktown. One convenient ticket features unlimited admission to three of America’s premiere living-history museums, Colonial Williamsburg’s Revolutionary City & Art Museums, Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, and two National Park sites, Historic Jamestowne and Yorktown Battlefield, for seven consecutive days of unlimited visits.
Free parking at all attractions.
It’s the most economical way for a family to visit America’s Historic Triangle.
Colonial Williamsburg will pause some Historic Area, hospitality and admissions operations Jan. 3-27, 2017 to focus on preservation and training during the seasonal lull in visitation. There is still plenty to see and do! Go on a carriage ride and surround yourself in the beauty of the 18th century and experience Colonial Williamsburg’s winter charm. Tour our two world-class Art Museums, take a spin on the ice at Liberty’s Ice Pavilion, and browse dozens of shops in Merchants Square for the perfect memento to remember your trip.
Directions for Purchasing Tickets:
- Click on any of the above “Buy Now” links. You will be taken to a separate site to purchase.
- Click on the “Tickets & Passes” link at the bottom of the page.
- Next, click “Multiple Attraction Tickets” at the top left of the page.
- Find the “America’s Historic Triangle Ticket” and enter the desired quantity in the box.
- Scroll down and click “Add to Cart.”
- Click “Checkout” and you are ready for your fun-filled adventure!