The 1607 Society
Members of The 1607 Society are leaders in private support of our museums and as such, can take pride in the programs they support, such as on-site and outreach educational materials and programs, the museums’ living-history program, acquisition and conservation of period artifacts, maritime education and special exhibitions.
Your gift of $500 or more may qualify for the Baker Victory Challenge! Learn more.
As a member of this premier giving club, your will enjoy membership privileges that reflect your level of support and interest:
Captain John Smith’s Companie $1,607-$2,499 Make a donation online.
• Free admission for two adults to both museums for one year.
• Four guest passes to the museums, upon request.
• Private tours for family and guests.
• Invitations to private receptions and exclusive opportunities during museum special events.
• Advance notice of Foundation special events and programs.
• Invitations to museum special exhibition openings and events.
• Special travel opportunities.
• 20% discount in museum gift shops
• 10% off Broadside children’s summer education programs.
• Recognition in the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation, Inc.’s Annual Report.
The Marquis de Lafayette’s Circle $2,500-$4,999 Make a donation online.
• All of the benefits of Captain John Smith’s Companie, plus:
• Exclusive receptions and behind the scenes tours and programs.
Lord de la Warr’s Associates $5,000-$9,999 Make a donation online.
• All of the benefits of Captain John Smith’s Companie and The Marquis de Lafayette’s Circle, plus:
• Pre-registration for travel opportunities
• A private event limited to members of General Washington’s Council and Lord de la Warr’s Associates
General Washington’s Council $10,000+ Make a donation online.
• All of the benefits of Captain John Smith’s Companie an The Marquis de Lafayette’s Circle, and Lord de la Warr’s Associates, plus:
• Special General Washington’s Council Sail aboard Godspeed (subject to availability)
For more information about The 1607 Society, please call Christina Dominguez, Director of the Annual Fund (757) 253-4257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.